Thursday, December 31, 2009

Nancy Kilpela

It seems like it was just yesterday that I was with you on Christmas at Merrianns. We talked and laughed and we enjoyed each others company as we would; but now, I am deeply saddened to here of the unfortunate news that has shocked us all with in the family of your passing.

If there will be only one moment in time that I would remember for eternity; it would be the moment when you told me, “Once part of the Kilpela family, always part of the Kilpela family” on that Christmas night. For that I am thankful to have had the great honor of getting to know, love and cherish you as family. I will miss you to the highest degree as we all will as time passes, but the loving memories that we shared will over come the pain of your passing in my heart. Rest in peace Nancy, with love Jon.

No comments: