Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Up comming events!

Well it’s been a while sense I have been on here, and a lot things have been going no sense that time. I am happy to say that my project with my father-in-laws pool barn as its now being called is finally finished. It’s taken some time to complete, but the end project turned out better than my wildest imagination. Of course that it was only to be a simple little design, but with fetit's over the top ideas, and my ingenuity it turned out to be this extravagant work of art. There is crown molding chasing the top that has lights behind that, that illuminates the ceiling to give atmosphere. Then there are the water features that come from the top of the structure and the two columns that straddle the pool. These give it a sense of class along with other things. Though the one stipulation that I had with the whole project was that out door speakers had to be brought in too play. A party out there next to the pool really isn’t a party with out music. It was a pain to continuously bring speakers in an out, so with this structure a sound system was a must. Though it was a bit more than what I ever thought that was going to be installed, it none the less is the best thing in have ever seen! The columns are spectacular; they have a stucco four sided, tampered base that comes up about three and a half feet. Then to finish the rest off, the rest of the column has a custom boxed look with crown molding to top the column off. Everything is costume wood work. So far there haven’t been many people that have seen the master piece of mine. That is going to change this weekend though!


This weekend is the annual Halloween party that is held at my father-in-laws house. I went to the one last year just after I moved to AZ. Though I came in the middle of the party, what was left of it was still fun. I meet a lot of people and socialized a little. This year I have the day off to attend it! It’s going to be big, so far there are people coming all over the United States just to attend this party. That gives you an idea on how big it’s going to be. Though last year there wasn't the pool barn; but this year, the atmosphere of the party is going to be way different. As you can tell I am very excited about it; mainly to show off my hidden skills of the trade, then secondly the pool barn. As of right now my plans are to go over there on Friday to help to finish loose ends on anything that needs to get done. I don't know what exactly but I know that there is a lot to do yet. I see though. I know that there is a lot to done on setting up the party. Either way I know that it’s going to be busy and the more help that there is the better.

No comments: