Sunday, August 31, 2008

Some Changes to the layout!




Hey was messing around with things and I seem figure out how to put music on here. Woo-hoo! Will I am getting this page how I want it. Time will only tell to what i will find next that is cool to put on here.

As for the family, things are going good. Christopher is still not quite sleeping through the night. He seems to do what he wants at the moment. Its only a matter of time before he is on a schedule. Right now he is with he grandmother he in Arizona. She just lives a little ways away from here. She called up and asked if she could have him for the night. My wife was hesitant before letting him go for the night, but after a couple of sleepless nights she had no problem. Grama AKA Nana, was informed that it was a possibility that he she might not get any sleep to night, she didn't seem to mind it though. We will see tomorrow when we see her at troy and Nicole's house for a family get together.

Later on, we have another engagement with my father-in-law. He also invited us over. I think that he is having a labor day party, or get together of some sort. At the same time I can assess the damage to me my wood working tools that are stored over there. The last rain storm that we had flooded his house and there was water every where. If there is damage I hope that my tools can be claimed for insurance comp or some thing. There was a lot of expensive tools that got wet.

Over all things are going good. Right now I should be in bed sleeping. I could sleep, so I started tinkering. First with Photos them my blog. Here is the latest in Photos. Let me know what you think. I once upon a time tried to get into free lance studio work. I would just like to know what people think of my photos that post. Comments and criticism is welcome.

Good night, or I should say morning.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh jon your babies are so beautiful - you photos are great...

thanks for sharing...