Monday, September 1, 2008

My mother-in-law called up on Saturday morning and asked if she could have them for the night. Well with the lack of sleep and at wits end, Michelle and I didn't even hesitate at the proposal. So she came over and picked up the kids. When she came to pickup the kids she asked if we wanted to go to lunch with her. It was a nice gesture of her, and mike had been wanting to go to Joe Crab Shack, so we decided to go there for lunch. So we went to the one that is located near the Arizona Mills Mall by the 10 and 60.

We get there and was seated just as soon as we entered the door of the place. We sat there a reasonable amount of time and was greeted by our waiter. We place our drink order and appetizers. He later came back with our drinks and forgot straws for us. When he came back with the appetizers we asked for them, and he apologized for it. He then took our order for our entrees. When they he the table we all started to eat like we would normally. I bit into mt burger that I ordered, and found that it was medium-rare. I am sorry, but I can't for the life of me eat a burger that even has the tint of pink in it. So I ate the edges and fries that came with it and called it good enough. Personally I would have thought that the waiter would have asked that I wanted it done. Later on we found that wasn't the case, that it comes like that and you have to pipe up and say how you want it. Michelle ordered something, I don't know what exactly, but it was very tasteless until the last bit were she had bitten in to something that was pure spice. My mother-in-law ordered something that was made of tuna, it was tasteless as well.

After everything was said and done, I wasn't very impressed with the place and probably won't return there again. Specially after have been in the restroom the rest of the night from what i ate there.

Later on, Michelle and I went to the movies and saw a double feature. We first saw the House Bunny. It was alright, funny at times. Then we saw Death race. I can say if I had a third thumb I would give three thumbs up. It was a very action packed movie and there was more to it than I imagined. When were done with movies we went home and went to bed. Michelle woke up about nine or so, I on the other hand slept to two in the afternoon. Michelle came up stairs and asked if i was going to get up and put up the ceiling fans that my mother-in-law brought over. Well I put up one of the two that she brought over. Then got ready to go to the first of two get together
that we were invited to.

The first of two was over at Troy and Nicole's house. We were there about five and were there until about seven and headed over to the father-in-laws house. His party started at four, so we were just moderately late. It was alright though. Most of the people that was there already had to much to drink. It was alright though. When we walked in we just caught the end of Daren singing his song. I was glad of that. Every time he is there he likes to sing which isn't a problem. The problem is that he only sings one song. The first time that he sings it he is always moderately sober, but as time goes by he comes back and signs it again when he has slammed some beer back. Needless to say he isn't very good the first time around not alone the second. The real thing is that he only sings the one song and that's annoying in itself.

As for to nignt, Christopher is sleeping alright he has only gotten up, a couple of times but he is getting better.

No comments: