Saturday, September 6, 2008

Its the weekend!

Well its been a very fast pace week. Having to go to work and run around doing this and that has seemed to pass the time very quickly. Like Friday, I got home about three thirty or so from work and walking around downtown phoenix taking pictures of random stuff and see how it would turn out. Anyhow I got home, and to my surprise Michelle was up with little Christopher just feeding him and trying to get him back to bed. So I decided to get a bite to eat real fast and have some conversation with my wife for a little while. After some time passed I headed to my bedroom to crash for a while, but on my way up the stairs miss Noelle thought it was time to get up, so instead of fighting to get her back in bed, I gave her an invite to our room to sleep. Obviously she took that offer as fast as she could.

After what seemed to be just minutes it was time to get back up and get going again. Christopher had his one month shots and check at the doctors. He did alright with the shots and stuff, but to my amazement he is now ten pounds. So in about two weeks he has gained about three pounds. I personally couldn't tell you if that is good news or not. The positive thing is that he is growing and that's what counts.

Well its now about five fifteen and its time to go back to bed again. I feel that I need to do some thing special with the wife today, given that she has been couped up in this apartment all week and been watching Christopher for the majority of the time. Maybe I can get Grampa or Grama to watch the kids.

nite.

No comments: